Ask around to find someone who smokes and ask if they have an old cigaar box that you can have. You can turn this into your very own little treasure chest. You could decorate it with pasta (Penne, Rigatoni or Ruote) as we explain here.
Making your own storage box:
- Ask around for an empty cigaar box. You can also ask in a shop that sells cigaars if they have any empty boxes.
- Use different pasta shapes to decorate your box.
- Firstly you have to paint the pasta shapes in your favourite colours. When the pasta shapes are dry you can glue them to your box with wood glue. Do be careful, dried wood glue is impossible to remove from clothing.
- You don’t have to use pasta to decorate your box. You could paint it and decorate it with glitter or stickers.
- Make several different boxes to keep different precious treasured possessions in. You could also make a moneybox.
– You can use any kind of box, a shoe box or other empty packaging.
– Keep your hair clips or scrunchies in one of your boxes.
– In the Autumn collect conkers and store them in a pretty box..
– Wear an apron when using paint or glue.